⚡︎ L F F L ⚡︎

 Speedweb - Critiques, Reportages, Interviews - Lords of Altamont


Allow me to reintroduce myself.
My name is Jake, I've been a part of a band/club/cult/ brotherhood called The Lords Of Altamont for many years.
The band has been my life for a long time, it defines me.
Members and direction have changed over the course of 25 years making this more than just a band.
This Lords household eats, drinks and lives Lords.
Band life and brotherhood come hand in hand. I love this band, and I love the people who have supported it for all these years. Without you there would be no reason to be a band
After many long conversations between Dani, Rob, Barry and myself, I don't plan to do this anymore.
Health, age, and life is catching up with me.
The band will live on. We plan on another album release in 2025, and will be announcing some US shows next spring.
As for Europe, this tour is the last extended tour. I'm really looking forward to this tour, as much as the first tour we did in 2004!!
I can't wait to see all of you.

Jake Cavaliere


Comentarios